Constituent Services


My staff is available to help you!  If you contact my office, we will be happy to answer any questions you may have and offer you assistance in the following areas:

  • Ceremonial Resolutions
  • Official Commendations
  • Navigating State, County and Municipal Government (Matters pertaining to the United States government, departments and agencies are federal and are not within my jurisdiction.  Therefore, I am unable to provide you with assistance but I am happy to direct you to the appropriate Congressional representative.)
  • Income and Property Tax
  • Notary Public Applications (Download the application and instructions)


You can also submit a request to my office using the form below.  In order to provide you with the service you deserve and expect, please fill out every field completely.


* indicates required field